7/21/2011

It's been too long

Wow, it has been 5 months since we have made a blog post and I think it has been 5 months too many. We have both been pretty slack with the blog and I think we need to change that. So much has happened since we last posted so we have a lot of catching up to do.

A couple of weeks after Terence's last post we found out that we were pregnant with baby number 2. It was on Valentine's day to be exact and needless to say we were both in shock. It was the last thing on our minds. But as I type this I am now almost 28 weeks along, as big as a whale and everyone is really excited about the arrival of our baby BOY ,due in October :-)

Terence has since celebrated a birthday and we have changed cars. Gabe has grown a huge personality and has us in stiches daily. All of which I will blog about separately.

But despite some of the changes and unexpected surprises we are still very happy here and we are loving our adventure.




1 comment:

  1. It has been too long Lisa! Would love to read your blog more often :)

    ReplyDelete